PERSONAL ASSISTANT - OFFICE BASED
To hire a professional Personal Assistant who will provide valuable support and assist the principal with her daily activities at the office and in her home.
Office and home are located in San Francisco
- Gracious with previous private home experience preferred
- Extremely discreet and mindful of confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills
- Self-starter, take charge, proactive, sees problems and resolves them.
- Flexible and able to accommodate changes in routine and plans.
- Excellent computer skills (standard Microsoft Office Suite programs; internet searches/research as needed).
- Efficient and accuracy of handling phones and guests
- Reliable and punctual
- Quiet and poised, amicable personality
- Proactive and good at multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Must be able to willingly accommodate needs of the principal
- Be able to travel with the employer when necessary
- Well-groomed with excellent personal hygiene
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Excellent knowledge of San Francisco as driving the principal is an important part of this role
Office Task Coordination and Execution (including but not limited to):
- Email correspondence
- Ordering of office supplies
- Assist with setting up the conference room
- Shopping for grocery items for the office
- Calendar updates
- Data entry into database
- Document prep (MS Word)
- Answering of doors and phones at the office and the home
- Drive principals, family, guests and colleagues as needed
- Assist with refueling as necessary when driving the principal
- Run errands to the post office, pharmacy, Starbucks, etc., as requested
- Shop for clothing/toiletries etc., as needed
- Purchase household supplies as needed/requested by housekeepers
- Help with computer issues
- Receive and inventory FedEx and courier packages
- Help principal with organizational/filing projects at the house and office
- Field administrative requests from office personnel while at the house
- Assist principal with events if required
- Keep all office supplies stocked for the office
- Keep personal stationary stocked/reorder when needed
- Keep all stationary drawers stocked
- Answer door/phones
- Stay overnight as requested
- Collect mail daily from the house while principals are traveling; prioritize for forwarding to principal or to be attended to upon return.
- Enter travel dates and flight info into Master Calendar for principal’s personal shoppers.
- Act as back-up when Gift Buyer is not working; purchase cards and gifts, and order flowers at principal’s request.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
- Compensation package to be commensurate with experience and qualifications- compensation paid hourly.
- Benefits – TBD
- General schedule is a five-day work week; overtime is sometimes required evenings and weekends. Must be flexible with the needs of the employer.
- Ideally looking for candidate that would be willing to do Tuesday through Saturday. Saturday would be working in the home as required.
- Willing to do one overnight