Perform a wide range of personal support duties to facilitate the efficient operation of the Principal’s professional and personal activities.
- Manage calendar, scheduling, and logistics for dynamic Principal’s professional and personal activities.
- Manage all travel arrangements for Principal. Work with other Family team members, travel agents, and travel office for Principal and family travel.
- Maintain Principal’s contact database, adding & updating contact records and other data.
- Must be able available to respond to requests in a timely manner outside of regular business hours, as needed.
- Attend immediately to emails forwarded from Principal that require action or follow up.
- Handle all requests and tasks with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail.
- Work seamlessly with existing filing systems maintaining continuity.
- Provide general administrative support to the Family and team including scanning, shredding, mail processing, spreadsheet updates, supply ordering, mailing/shipping.
- Assist with a range of onsite and offsite events including preparing invitations, tracking RSVPs, assisting with vendor and event communications.
- Assist with personal errands.
- Prepare gift bags, giftwrap gifts and deliver/send.
- Manage extensive photo database, tagging, printing, and sharing photos.
- Assist with various projects on behalf of the Family and team, as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7+ years as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant to a dynamic Principal.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, professional, and reliable.
- Proactive and forward-thinking.
- Positive attitude and willingness to assist all team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task within a fast-paced team environment, emphasizing accuracy and timeliness.
- Diplomatic, tactful and discrete concerning confidential information with unquestionable integrity at all times.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Mac OS.
- Experience with Dropbox, Filemaker Pro, Photos.