Job Title: Household couple
Location: Eastern Shore, MD
Overview: On-site couple team is needed to care for a beautiful, 70-acre waterfront property in Maryland. Twenty-nine acres are manicured and landscaped. The main residence is a three story 15,000 sq. ft Colonial Revival home. Other structures on the property include a 3,500 sq. ft. guest house, 1,200 sq. ft. garage apartment, 1,500 sq. ft. pool house, a two story boat house and a 2,300sq. ft. estate manager’s cottage.
- Couple team must keep the property and homes in excellent, guest ready condition at all times by properly utilizing their time and outside vendors while also providing hands-on service when family and guests are in residence
- Must be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with vendors, contractors and others. The couple team must have excellent troubleshooting abilities and the ability to complete light maintenance tasks on the property and equipment in house.
- Will be responsible for maintaining and cleaning the homes on a regular and rotating basis to ensure they are guest ready at all times (The homes contain many special surfaces, fine art and antiques and a strong attention to detail is required)
- When the property is being utilized by the family or guests (approximately 30 - 45 daysout of the year) the couple team will stock the property with staples and specialty items. Having the ability to learn the likes and dislikes of the principals and anticipate their needs is essential.
- Family is self-sufficient and enjoy their privacy when utilizing the property but will require grocery shopping, preparation and serving of informal meals
- When entertaining, the couple will be responsible for managing all needs of the event including working directly with caterers or chefs, hiring support staff as needed and acting as hosts during events, seeing to all guest needs and services
Skillsets and experience required:
- Must have previous experience working for an UHNW private employer, providing service and security for their home and property
- Must have excellent good computer skills and administrative abilities to balance accounts, code and submit invoices to corporate office
- Must have excellent hospitality skills and demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and concisely without being intrusive
- Experience with maintaining boats is a plus
- Looking for a couple that enjoys the outdoorsand will be happy completing housekeeping and maintenance duties
Salary and Benefit package
- Attractive salary is provided DOE
- Medical, dental and vision
- Yearly review and increases based on performance
- Paid holidays
- Separate two-bedroom two bathcottage is provided for the couple on property
- Company truck provided
- Relocation package is provided for the successful couple
This is a Live-onPosition.